FREE Basic Computer Course
UK Online has currently helped over 700,000 people go online, and they have committed themselves to get a million people on line, before 2013.
North Doncaster Development Trust is now a recognised UK Online Centre providing FREE Basic Computer Courses including:
- How to use a computer,
- How to job hunt online,
- How to shop online,
- How to use facebook and other social websites,
- How to upload images with your digital camera.
These courses are available for anyone in Doncaster to access, whether you’re a complete beginner or you have a little experience and want to learn more.
NDDT’s friendly, trained staff will guide you through your first steps online. The flexible modules allow you to learn at your own pace and once you are registered with NDDT you can access the training modules via the internet at home or at your nearest internet connection.
NDDT’s courses will be held at:
Bullcroft Memorial Hall - Every Tuesday - drop-in session. From 10:30 - 4:00
Bentley Resource Centre - Every Friday - booking essential.
To put you name down or to find out when the next course is running please contact NDDT on 01302 235100, email@example.com, www.northdoncaster.org.uk NDDT, Bentley Resource Centre, High Street, Bentley Doncaster, DN5 0AA.
To access the course at home go to www.learnmyway.com
Click on Create an account
Enter your details
The centre number is: 3453639
Six reasons to get online:
- Save money - An estimated £560 can be pocketed over a year by paying bills and shopping online.
- Save time - Many tasks are quicker and easier online – getting a tax disc, online banking, paying bills, and getting the groceries!
- Stay in touch – The internet provides free and easy ways to keep in touch with friends and family… no matter how far away they are.
- Find jobs – 90% of all new jobs now require IT skills, and many are now advertised and applied for online. If you have computer skills you’re more likely to find a job… and you could earn 3%-10% more too!
- Stay up-to-date - The internet can be an instant source of news and information. You’ll find the latest TV listings, weather reports, and sports results from anywhere in the world.
- Enjoy hobbies and interests – Whatever you’re interested in, there’s a website out there for you.