North Doncaster Development Trust have been helping the people of Doncaster back to work since 2007. We also support local employers in Doncaster to fill their job vacancies fast and free of charge.
Employment support for individuals of Doncaster:
North Doncaster Development Trust’s friendly staff can help you to…
- Write or update your C.V.
- Prepare for interviews
- Access job skills workshops
- Find training courses or volunteer opportunities
- Build your confidence
- Find a job to suit your needs.
North Doncaster Development Trust provides employment support to anyone who is…
- unemployed, for 6 months +
- claiming job seekers allowance, for 6 months +
- claiming E.S.A
- on incapacity benefits
- a loneparent
Recruitment support for employers/ businesses of Doncaster:
North Doncaster Development Trust support both large and small organisation to…
- Find hard working, job ready candidates
- Fill your job vacancies fast and free of charge
- Fulfil their corporate social responsibility
Below are the projects that allow us to deliver this service:
NDDT’s Work Programme advisors provide an individual support service to help people get ready to start work and find a job or self employment. The advisors help customers to gain focus and direction in their search for employment, concentrating on what they can do, not what they can’t.
NDDT is delivering the Work Programme on behalf of A4e and Serco for Jobcentre Plus, Department for Work and Pensions.
North Doncaster Development Trust (NDDT) organise annaul Jobs Fair & Well Being Days showcasing employers with job vacancies, training courses, volunteer opportunities, health, and well being services. Our aims are: